Touch Screen Kiosks
You have the opportunity to personalise each customer’s experience and tailor it towards the end goal of forming a relationship with your company. There are many benefits that come with a touch screen kiosk, but the biggest one is putting your resources to better use. You have the ability to free up staff members for other more important tasks, while ensuring your customers are attended to in the process.
An indoor standing touch-screen kiosk works in so many different scenarios. You can have one set up in place as soon as your customers enter your venue. It gives them the opportunity to have their questions answered straight away, without having to wait around for a customer service representative. This saves time, money and manpower, while increasing your customer satisfaction at the same time.
Here are some situations where an indoor standing touch screen kiosk can come in handy:
● To offer people directions through your office or at a medical centre or other venue. Saves them time from finding someone to direct them.
● To offer customers information about your business, such as different holiday destinations for a travel agent.
● To allow customers to order for themselves, for example, ordering food from a fast-food restaurant.
Outdoor standing kiosks work the same way as their indoor counterparts, but are simply used in different scenarios. They are very useful in the tourism industry where they act as an interactive digital directory for wayfinding, to help people become more familiar with their environments and find their way around new places.
Indoor Wall Mount
Indoor wall mounts serve the same purpose as indoor standing kiosks, but they simply take up less room.
By choosing to mount the kiosk on a wall, you can ensure they are out of the way when people enter and leave your business and don’t use as much space.
As a result, you can also add more kiosks to your business. Have a few of them mounted on the wall, so more of your customers can access them and skip the queues when they’re looking for information.
Wall-mounted indoor kiosks can also be used for:
● Self-service ticketing
● Customer-service interactions
● Indoor navigation
● Banner advertisements
Outdoor Wall Mount
An outdoor wall mount kiosk can be used anywhere you want. They are designed to withstand all weather, which means rain, hail or shine, your message will be seen.
From outdoor directories in shopping areas, to outdoor check in areas for airlines or trains, an outdoor LED interactive touchscreen can provide information to people no matter where they are.
All outdoor kiosks can now be fan cooled or climate controlled to ensure that dust isn’t able to get into the system and cause it to overheat. This will keep your kiosk working all year long without any hassle.
Touch Screen Specifications and Features
Each touchscreen kiosk is built to different specifications and features. When it comes to the right size for you and your business, it all comes down to personal preference.
You need to have a serious think about how the touch screen kiosk will be used, to ensure you get a screen large enough that your customers can see the information they need without too much trouble.
Here are some of the features you should be on the lookout for when it comes to choosing the right touch screen kiosk four your business:
● Brightness: make sure you look at the display brightness. You want to ensure that if it’s an outdoor kiosk it can adequately compete with the light from the sun. When looking at brightness for your displays, you want to consider monitor brightness and direct sunlight rating (for outdoor kiosks).
● Style: there are so many different styles to choose from as well. It’s a personal choice, but one that will reflect the look and feel of your business. Choose from modular designs, or more classic and curvy designs, depending on your needs.
● Resolution: The higher the resolution, the better quality the picture on the screen will be for your customers.
● Construction: take a look at what the touch screen display is made of. You want something sturdy, such as a steel body, to ensure it will last the years without the need for replacement.
● Warranty: when you’re investing into your business, then a warranty is important. It ensures you’re covered should any problems arise.
How Do Touch Screens Work?
Touch screen kiosks offer a user-friendly way for businesses to interact with their customers, negating the need for more customer service employees.
Most touch screens have very versatile functionality, and can be customised to suit the needs of the business. As the name suggests, customers can interact with the technology by touching the screen and navigating their way through their needs to have their questions answered.
Touch screen kiosks are a great investment for any business. They can help increase sales by taking customers through a pre set-up sales funnel. They are also the perfect marketing opportunity for businesses, with banner advertising and other opportunities. They reduce the labour costs within a business and also lead to great customer satisfaction.
There are so many reasons to use a touch screen kiosk in your business. It’s about choosing the right one for your company needs and getting started straight away.
Enplug is on hand to make the process as easy as possible. With our superior technology, we will have your screens set up in no time, helping to scale your communications with compelling content that your customers will respond to. Whether you have one touch screen kiosk, or 10, with our technology you can streamline processes across all of them to make things as easy as possible. Give us a call today.